How do I achieve the best result with BEPHON® products?
- Wash your hair gently with Bephon moisturizing Shampoo
- Completely rinse your hair with warm water before applying Bephon moisturizing conditioner
- Apply BEPHON moisturizing conditioner onto your hair and leave it on your hair for 3-5 minutes before you rinse it off.
- Use Bephon Leave-in Conditioner in between wash to create a unique style
What makes Bephon Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner unique?
- BEPHON Luxurious Moisturizing Conditioner contains micro smoothers, vitamins and oil enriched ingredients that provide hair a soft and silky feeling and also make it more lustrous and manageable.
- BEPHON Moisturizing Shampoo is enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and moisturizing agents to boost and amplifies hair structure and gives vibrancy and softness to dry, colored, premed or damaged hair, while gently cleansing the hair and scalp.
How do I use BEPHON Products?
- View our products page to get step-by-step instructions on how to use our products.
What are the key Ingredients of Bephon Shampoo and Conditioner and what are their benefits to my hair?
- Olive Oil: Defies dryness and actively nourishes hair strand. Penetrates to the core of the hair strand.
- Coconut Oil: Nourishes and moisturize the scalp and hair, reduce hair breakage and damage
- Vitamin B5: Helps moisturize the middle of hair strands. Helps soften hair and prevent hair breakage
- Silicone oil: Protect hair from thermal damage caused by excessive usage of hair dryer, curler or straightner. It also wraps hair strand to keep it hydrate and makes it shiny.
What If I am not satisfied with Bephon Products?
- Don’t worry!! If for any reason you are not extremely delighted with our products, simply contact Bephon regional offices in your area and we will be very happy to assist you with the return instruction. To guarantee your refund, contact us within 7 days of purchasing the product. Please keep your receipt; we won’t be able to provide you a refund without a legal receipt.
Haven’t found the answer to your question yet? We apologize. Please contact us by clicking here .