Blackheads (or open comedones) are small and dark spots on your skin occur when hair follicles become clogged with oil dirt, dead skin cells and other impurities. They often signify the early sign of acne. It usually traps bacteria in the pores of the skin, which often leads to infections.
One of the most effective and natural remedies to fight against bacteria are lemon Juice and egg white (clear liquid part of the egg) . Lemon juice helps to remove the bacteria from your pores, Citric acid in lemon helps to tighten pores which removes the blackhead and prevents further breakouts. In addition to that lemon juice are used as for exfoliation, sunburn relief, scar or dark spot prevention and skin brightening.
Egg whites are rich with vitamins and minerals, such as selenium, which stop acne outbreaks in their tracks. The protein content also helps tighten your pores so there is less of a chance that acne-causing bacteria will sneak its way in there.
Now time to prepare egg white and lemon juice face-mask.
All you need is two eggs and one lemon
- Beat the egg white using a whisk or spoon to get a smooth mixture, once creamy add lemon juice and mix them together.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove any dirt before applying this magical and cheap facemask
- Put a layer of egg white and lemon juice face-mask on your nose or chin, wherever you want to remove those blackheads from.
- On top of your face-mask layer place some toilet paper to keep it in place, when it is dry, paint on another layer of the mask and let it dry and harden
- Once the face-mask has dried, you are ready to remove the strip, do it slowly pulling from one edge to the other.
You will be shocked to see your nasty little blackheads clinging to the paper strip.